one year clean of self harm
Dear every person who says that a mental illness is not
a valid reason for not being able to attend school normally,
Say that to the counselor, the school nurse, the paramedics,
and the friend who walked me to the office on the day of my overdose.
Say that to the kids who saw me sleep through first and second period.
Say that to the boy who sleeps in every class.
Tell that to my teacher who had to talk me out
of suicide on a school night.
Tell that to my bio teacher who saw
me break down during a suicide prevention assembly.
Tell that to the housemates who have heard
me call the suicide hotlines.
Tell that to my freshman English teacher who tells
me I look so alive now in comparison to
how dead I looked freshman year.
Say that to any friend who has had to talk me out of suicide.
Say that to any friend who has had to calm me down
after an anxiety attack.
Say that to every friend and follower that has
come to me with thoughts of suicide.
Tell that to the kids who have failing grades because
they can’t focus, the ones who can’t make it through
a school night without having an anxiety attack,
the kids who sleep right when they get home and
straight on until morning, the ones who
have more breakdowns a day than meals a day,
the ones who have spent more time staring
at hospital walls than school hallways.
Tell that to the kids who cry every night.
Tell that to the teenagers in psychiatric wards and treatment centers.
Tell that to the family of someone who has just committed suicide.
Tell them that school is more important than their sanity.❞
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.❞
- east coasters: i drove through 17 states on the way to work
- west coasters: i have been traveling in this desert for 49 years. generations have died. children have been born. when will i make it to the promised land
- Midwesterners: I haven't left a 20 mile radius in 2 years
- 1. Are looks important in a relationship?
- 2. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 3. Are you a virgin?
- 4. Are you in a relationship?
- 5. Are you in love?
- 6. Are you single this year?
- 7. Can you commit to one person?
- 8. Describe your crush
- 9. Describe your perfect mate
- 10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- 11. Do you ever want to get married?
- 12. Do you forgive betrayal?
- 13. Do you get jealous easily?
- 14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
- 15. Do you have any piercings?
- 16. Do you have any tattoos?
- 17. Do you like kissing in public?
- 20. Do you shower every day?
- 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
- 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
- 28. Have you ever been cheated on?
- 29. Have you ever cheated on someone?
- 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
- 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
- 32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- 33. Have you ever had sex with a man?
- 34. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
- 35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
- 37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
- 41. Have you had sex so far this year?
- 42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
- 43. How long was your longest relationship?
- 44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
- 45. How many people did you kiss in 2012/2013?
- 46. How many times did you have sex last year?
- 47. How old are you?
- 48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
- 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
- 53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 54. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 55. Share a relationship story.
- 56. State 8 facts about your body
- 57. Things you want to say to an ex
- 58. What are five ways to win your heart?
- 59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
- 60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
- 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
- 62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
- 63. What is your definition of “having sex”?
- 64. What is your definition of cheating?
- 65. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
- 66. What is your favourite roleplay?
- 67. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- 68. What is your sexual orientation?
- 69. What turns you off?
- 70. What turns you on?
- 71. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
- 72. What words do you like to hear during sex?
- 73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
- 75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 78. What’s your dirtiest secret?
- 79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why?
- 80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 81. Who are five people you find attractive?
- 82. Who is the last person you hugged?
- 83. Who was your first kiss with?
- 84. Why did your last relationship fail?
- 85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?